Nationally chamber members have a 49% increase in consumer favorability, 73% increase in consumer awareness, 68% increase in local reputation, and 80% increase in the likelihood consumers will patronize the business.
Working with local, state and federal governments, the Chamber is the voice of the business community and prides itself on its outstanding reputation for promoting local businesses.
Learn more about our Silver Partners by visiting their website. You can access a partner’s website by clicking their logo below.
Get involved by supporting local businesses, attending one of our many events, and keeping up with what’s happening in St. Mary’s County.
- First Financial Group
- My Salon Suites of Lexington Park
- Pier 450
- Scotland Yards Beach Rentals
- Lexington Park Chevrolet Buick GMC
- Kelli Dyer State Farm Agent
- American Electronics, Inc. (Amelex)
- Uncle D's Grill
- Dogwood Staging and Design
- Lexington Park Ford Lincoln
- Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum
- Elevated Tree Care
- Lexington Park Senior Housing
Sep 21st @ 11:30 AM
Sep 22nd @ 5:00 PM
Oct 12th @ 8:00 AM
Oct 27th @ 5:00 PM
Nov 17th @ 5:00 PM
Dec 15th @ 5:00 PM